Instructeur IRI ou CRI
Vous êtes un instructeur passionné par la pédagogie ? Vous souhaitez développer votre carrière dans l’instruction en tant que IRI ou CRI ?
Chez Airways College nous vous donnons l’opportunité de développer vos compétences, de participer à nos formations de haut niveau, dans une équipe jeune et dynamique. Nous vous garantissons d’excellentes conditions et un emploi enrichissant !
Theory/Ground Instructor for ATPL-A
Are you willing to work in a friendly aviation environment with a motivated and dedicated team ?
Are you willing to work in one of the leading pilot training centre in France with 30 years of experience and more than 3000 pilots trained ?
Are you willing to teach and stimulate students in a new way with modern approaches ?
We are actively looking for on-site full time Theoretical Knowledge Instructor (TKI) positions.
Your Missions :
You will prepare and teach at least 7 modules from the official EASA ATPL theory examination to our on-site students.
You will also work actively with our instructor team to develop and improve the subjects content and the approach with the students.
Our requirements :
South-West of France
Attractive salary :
Supply Chain Coordinator
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will work in an Aviation maintenance environment within an EASA PART M Organization. You will:
• Manage purchasing materials, supplies and services at the most favorable terms for the organization. Qualifies vendors, evaluates bids, and negotiates prices and terms for purchased goods and services.
• Monitors vendor quality and maintains a current database of vendor information.
• controlling manufacturing and delivery processes from our subcontractors and suppliers
• planning and implementing logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
• overseeing product storage, handling and distribution
• using computer software to track goods from origin to delivery
• working on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance
• improving the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
• implementing new technologies and staying alert to new trends in the sector.
• Fluency in English and in French is a requirement
• A previous experience in an aviation environment is an asset
Working hours : 35 Hours / Week
Based : Agen, France
Salary: From 35K gross salary + Bonus